Kombucha has so many characteristics that translate well to cocktails: acid (since it’s quite tart), a little sugar, and a little fizz. Just add Georgian Bay Vodka™ and you’ve got a mighty tasty cocktail.
|1.5 oz||Georgian Bay Vodka™|
|1 oz||Orange juice|
|Collingwood Kombucha - Just Ginger|
- On a fire safe surface take a few pieces of cherry wood, torch it, and cover with a rocks glass.
- While this is happening, in a shaker tin middle a few slices of ginger to release the juices.
- Add in the remainder of the ingredients, except for kombucha, with ice and shake for 15 seconds.
- Turn over the now smoked glass, fill with ice and strain cocktail into the glass.
- Top it up with the Collingwood Kombucha - Just Ginger and garnish with a candied ginger and enjoy!