Ramos Gin Fizz
Our Spirits Ambassador, Alyson, riffs off of the classic cocktail Ramos Gin Fizz
|2 oz||Georgian Bay Gin|
|splash||Strawberry Smashed Soda|
|1 oz||Lemon juice|
|1 oz||Cream or plant-based creamer|
|.75 oz||Pineapple Syrup|
- Make the syrup: On a stovetop bring to a boil 1 cup of pineapple juice and 1 cup of sugar. Let is boil for 2-5 minutes. Remove from heat, and chill. Store in fridge for 2-3 weeks.
- Add all of the ingredients, except for Strawberry Smashed Soda, to a shaker tin with 2-3 ice cubes.
- Check vigorously for 20-30 seconds to get the egg white and all of the ingredients emulsified.
- Strain into a Collins glass and top with Strawberry Smashed Soda.
- Set in the fridge for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge, add a straw, and gently pour in more Strawberry Smashed Soda until the drink elevates above the glass.