Fire up the grill and whip up this flavourful BBQ chicken! The secret: a can of Georgian Bay Smashed Tea™ inserted into the bird, which is cooked upright on the grill.
For best results, cook on a barbeque.
1. Pour 1/2 can of Georgian Bay Smashed Tea™ into a glass with ice. Set aside.
2. Heat barbecue to medium-high heat.
3. Pat chicken dry with a paper towel.
4. Rub seasoning evenly over chicken.
5. Stack 2 disposable foil pans; place Smashed Tea can in the centre of the pans. Stand chicken, tail end down, over can.
6. Grill for 1 hour or until chicken is done. Enjoy your Smashed Tea while the chicken is cooking.
7. Remove from the barbeque. Let stand 5 minutes before carving and serving.